I Will Make Your Next Trade Show an Incredible Success!
- Draw a crowd
- Get your company message heard and remembered
- Capture more leads
- Promote your corporate image
- Make your company the star at the trade show
I can gather large crowds of prospects and hold their attention while they listen and absorb features and benefits of your company's products and services.
Your message will be delivered in a clear, professional, and memorable way. The crowd will leave your booth knowing three to five key points about your company they didn't know before, communicated through a branded magic trick created just for your company.
You Need Magic In Your Booth
Live presentations using entertainment are the most effective attention-getting techniques in the trade show environment. Next to product demonstrations, magicians receive the highest ratings with regards to company and product identification.
|Technique Used||Company Identification||Product Identification|
|Source: EXHIBIT SURVEYS, RED BANK, NJ|
Create a Buzz
Live magic demonstrations create a buzz in and around your booth and throughout the trade show. People will visit several times and send their friends to your booth. Your booth will be highly trafficked and talked about at the show.
I'll help you create this kind of excitement at your booth and help you achieve all your trade show goals--guaranteed.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- I'm so confident that you'll be satisfied by my service, that I will give you a 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are unhappy with the results of my first day, let me know and you will owe me nothing. I will happily return every penny of your money. That first day will be my gift to you. That's how confident I am of my service.
Your script flowed so smoothly and in line with your magic so much so, that many thought you actually worked for APV! You were professional and a pleasure you work with. Thanks so much!"
Ms. Donna J. Crumley, Marketing Manager
We had more visitors this year due to your contribution. Your performances were outstanding."
Ms. Sara Raffone, Trade Show Coordinator
Akzo Nobel Company